The MelodySusie nail drill is an all-in-one nail maintenance device that allows you to “bring your beauty salon home” and do your own manicures. Functional, versatile, and easy-to-use, it's an essential tool for nail-care veterans and newcomers alike.
What’re its key Features?
(1) 0-20,000 RPM continuously variable speed switching.
(2) Forward /reverse directions, pause 2 seconds to protect the motor. It is also suitable for left-hand.
(3) Low heat, low noise, low vibration, and portable compact. You can easily use the nail drill and change the nail drill bit.
(4) Designed with 6 kinds of metal bits (also works with all kinds of 3/32” shank bits) and 6 sanding bands.
Input Voltage Range: 110V-240V 50/60Hz (US Plug)
Output Voltage: DC12V 1A
Handpiece Length: 5.1 inches
Handpiece Weight: 2.2 ounces
Cord Length: 55 inches
MELODYSUSIE SHEEN NAIL DRILL
1. This nail drill is designed for acrylic gel nails. So if you want to remove the gel polish of natural nails, please use the nail polish remover pads instead of a nail drill to avoid damage to the nail bed.
2. In order to meet the requirements of professional manicurists, this product is designed to have an adjustable rotation speed of 0-20000 rpm. Please slowly adjust it from low speed to a higher speed that you like when you are using it. Do not adjust it to the highest speed all at once to prevent the improper operation from hurting your nails.
3. A high-speed motor will inevitably generate heat, so please do not use the nail drill for too long each time. When you feel that the nail drill is overheated, please stop using it immediately and wait for the heat to dissipate before using it again. (no more than 20 minutes of continuous use each time is recommended)
4. Please use the adapter in the original package. When the nail drill is rotating, please turn off the switch before replacing the nail drill bit.
5. Please do not pull the power cord or let the device drops or by other impacts.
6. Please do not use the device when the connecting wires broke and do not touch the plug with a wet hand to prevent electric leakage and shock or fire. Do not operate in wet or moist conditions/Only a dry cloth is allowed for cleaning.
Efficient Heat Dissipation
The body of the nail drill is the aluminum alloy. It can contribute to heat dissipation and long-time working.