Portable Electric Foot Heel Care Tool Pedicure tool Pedicure Socks Feet Heels Toe Cuticle File Set USB Pedicure Professional
Unit price/ per
Item:Electric Foot Callus Remover
Material: PP / Frosted
Charging method:: 4 X AA batteries (not included) / USB cable
Product size: 16 * 7 * 4.5cm
Crowd: For men and women
Function:Remove dead skin from feet
1. Small size, easy to carry. Traveling and traveling are easy to carry.
2. Ergonomic handle, non-slip handle is easy to use. The electronic foot file does not contain sharp blades and is safe to use.
3. Gently and effectively buffs away rough, dry feet and hard calloused skin effortlessly. Innovative design gently and effectively buffs away thick and rough skin for effortless results in less time.
4. The machine cannot be washed! The frosted head can be rinsed with water and wiped with a dry cloth.
5. The frosted head can rotate 360 degrees and can be disassembled and replaced.
6.Suitable for Men, high-heeled women, old people and workers, all people with dead skin on their feet.
7.USB plug-in and battery power supply options (battery is not included)
Steps of Perfect Pedicure:
1.Soak your feet in the warm water for 10 minutes. Then wipe with a dry cloth.
2.Turn on the electric callus remover and slide over the callused feet gently to achieve the desired result.
3.Clean the feet and apply some cream to moisturize the feet.
1 * Machine (4 AA batteries can be used, delivery does not include batteries!)
1 * Protective Shell
*USB charging style:
1 * Machine (4 AA batteries can be used, the battery is not included in the delivery! You can also directly connect the USB cable to the power supply without the battery.)
1 * Protective Shell
1 * USB Cable
1. Do not use for children who are under 13 years old.
2.Don't press too hard when using. There is a current protection device inside. Press too hard will result in power off to avoid hurt feet.
3. When using, please make sure the frosted head is firm. If the frosted head is not on the machine, please do not use it!
4. After use, you can apply moisturizing products to the feet to help repair the skin.
This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.